Need advice on nursing pre-requistites

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Ms Thang Ms Thang 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Ms Thang
    Ms Thang
    Participant
    Hello to all my fellow nursing students,
    I am in need of advice on pre-requisites. I am very worried and my mind is boggled about the courses I need to take for the summer and fall semesters this year. I have great counselors who have given me great advice, but I always think it’s a better idea to listen to those who have gone before you or are in the same current situation.
    I’m really just getting started in my nursing career. I want to get my BSN, but first, would like to get my associates and then work while I earn my BSN.

I just don’t know what the best way of setting up my courses would be. I know that all colleges have different requirements, but most have the same basic course requirements for nursing.

The counselor told me that I need the following courses to apply for acceptance into the nursing program.

Psych 1 General Psychology

Pysch II Developmental

Anatomy I Intro to Human Anatomy and Physiology

Anatomy and Physiology II

Sociology
    Microbiology
    English 101

English 102
    Computers
    Interpersonal Communications
    Applied Math

1 elective

My question is for anyone who has taken these courses or similar courses, what is the best way to juggle these so I am not too overloaded. Which courses are the easiest?

Need advice on nursing pre-requistites

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Reply To: Need advice on nursing pre-requistites

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: