Hi guys

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Agency Owned RN Agency Owned RN 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Megan
    Megan
    Participant

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you a little about me.  I am an RN and I work nights on a med-surg floor. I graduated three years ago and I have always worked nights.  Even before I became a nurse I worked nights. I think my body is just meant to work night, because I feel weird if I have to keep day hours.

I do make sure that I let my mailman know that I work nights and I have some great room darkeing blinds. I love this site. Nurses have needed this for a long time. I look forward to making lots of nurse friends and connecting.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tara
    Tara
    Participant

Hi Megan and welcome to the group. It’s a new website, but I know that we’ll be getting a lot of members because this is a great site. I’m also glad to be here!

Keith
    Keith
    Participant

Hey guys and welcome. This is a pretty cool site

Kelli RN
    Kelli RN
    Participant

Hey everyone. I’m really enjoying reading some of the posts in this group and in the forums. It’s nice to know there is an awesome online community of nurses like this. I’ll certainly be one of the regulars around here. Nice to meet everyone

Hello,

I’m new to this site and to this forum. I am an agency nurse that works nights and I love my work. This is a nice site to get to know other nurses who share the same interests as me. I’m really glad I found this site!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.