OMG I can’t believe this just happened

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Not Yo Mama Not Yo Mama 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rocky Road
    Rocky Road
    Participant

I’m a PICC nurse and I’m male. I’ve been a nurse for 32 years and I’ve never seen this one before. I was called to do a PICC line at a nursing home today and the patient had a roommate. The separation curtain was closed but I closed it a little further just to protect the patient’s privacy.

Anyway, I was busy doing the PICC when the patient’s roommate began talking to me. She sounded very friendly and intelligent. She asked me about my job and what it was like. Then she said “when you get done over there then come and say “hi” to me.”

When I finished with my PICC she reiterated for me to come and see her. I went around the curtain only to find a naked woman laying flat on her back with her legs spread apart and she was masturbating. She said “you’ve really been turning me on.”

OMG I can’t believe this. I quickly closed the curtain and told her I had to leave, but I still can’t believe someone would do that….yikes.

Just when you think you’ve seen it all you see something else that blows your mind. LOL

I can't believe this just happened

Onlyanurse
    Onlyanurse
    Keymaster

Oh my,

That’s quite a story. Unbelievable. I suppose when you think you’ve seen it all then you see something else that curls your ears.

Texas Hold Em
    Texas Hold Em
    Participant

Wow,

I had that happen to me a few years back, but I’m female. The patient was schizophrenic and he certainly wanted me to see him in all his birthday glory. This happened several times despite me telling him to stop it. He would also say lots of inappropriate sexual things.

So one day a decided to switch with a male nurse. When the nurse went into his room he was laying there again, (expecting it to be me) in all his glory and fully erect. When he saw that it was a male nurse his face went red and he yanked the covers up over him in a hurry.

He didn’t do it again after that. Nurses deserve medals for putting up with this.

Not Yo Mama
    Not Yo Mama
    Participant

Thie happens a lot to women and I think it’s interesting that when it happens to a guy that it freaks you out this bad.  Women are constantly treated this way and men are always saying inappropriate things to us. We have to learn to let it roll off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.