Shout out to all the incredible nurses in Nevada right now

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Day Dreamer Day Dreamer 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Bama Nurse
    Bama Nurse
    Participant

I feel so badly for the people who have been killed and injured by this nut job in Nevada. I was just watching the pictures of many of the victims who were murdered while enjoying a concert. Makes me cry. How can anyone be so horribly evil?

Thanks to all the nurses who have cared for the injured and given their time and energy to saving lives. Nurse don’t ever get enough credit for the lives they positively change.

Maybe now, they will change some of the laws on guns. Outlaw guns and then there wouldn’t be such heinous crimes. Seems pretty simple to me.

Shout out to all the incredible nurses in Nevada

Misty Rain
    Misty Rain
    Participant

Such a sad time for America. It is horrible that some madman had to kill so many innocent people, many of which were so very young and had their whole life ahead of them.

I can’t imagine how traumatic this is, not only for the victims and their families but for the medical staff that have seen hundreds of horrible injuries come into their facilities all at once. To all the victims of this terrible crime, RIP. The heavens gain 59 angels yesterday and hell gained one of the worst monsters of all time

Doggy Lovin Nurse
    Doggy Lovin Nurse
    Participant

Gun control has nothing to do with this. This would have happened regardless. With gun control, you just take the guns out of the hands of innocent people who just want to protect themselves. The bad guys will still get them

This lunatic took regular guns and made them into semi-automatics to use in this massacre. The number of guns owned by Americans in the last twenty years has increased by fifty percent, but the number of murders by guns has decreased. So just because there are more guns that don’t mean more death.

For you to say this is a simple issue just proves that you have no clue what you’re talking about. I;m sure if someone breaks into your house and tries to rape you and murder your family, you’ll be more than happy with your gun. rant over

Day Dreamer
    Day Dreamer
    Participant

The name of this thread is ‘Shout out to all the incredible nurses in Nevada right now” not “should guns be taken away from innocent Americans because one lunatic can’t behave like a normal person?”  It amazes me how Democrats cannot allow people to grieve and join in union as one country who has just experienced one of the most horrible crimes in its history. What is wrong with you Democrats?

The CBS woman said she had no sympathy for the victims because they were “gun loving Rethuglicans.”  59 people just DIED and hundreds were injured. I hope God forgives her, you and all the other idiots out there who want to talk about gun control when this country is in mourning. Have some respect. Stop bringing up politics. It’s really infuriating me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.